No matter their size or product, all businesses need property insurance and general liability to protect against damage, loss or third-party lawsuits. Coverage differs based on many things including size, location and type of industry. Knowing how different each business can be, we discuss your goals, budgets, risk tolerance and other industry dynamics with you to craft your business coverage.
Property insurance covers two types of losses:
- Direct losses due to property being lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed
- Indirect or consequential losses related to direct losses may also be covered
General liability covers claims arising out of:
- Bodily injuries that happen to customers, visitors, staff on your premises
- Personal injuries caused by the actions or negligence of one or your employees
- Advertising injury (damage from false advertising)
Contact one of our general liability advisors today.