There can be unwelcome surprises with these kinds of homes. Nicholas / Tobin can help you avoid costly surprises with a thorough insurance review. Knowing where your building association’s policy starts and stops and understanding what happens when you upgrade or alter your home will help you avoid costly surprises when a loss happens.
Our condo and co-op specialists can guide you through the following:
- Loss assessment coverage – protects unit’s owner when an association’s policy doesn’t
- Personal property coverage – covers your contents and belongings
- Valuable articles coverage – protects your art, jewelry and other valuables
- Liability coverage – avoid lawsuits due to slips & falls, accidental water damage, etc.
- Comprehensive personal liability coverage – on and off-site protection if you are sued