Families in your community count on you and your nursing and hospice programs to provide their loved ones care and comfort in a supportive environment. Let us provide you with an insurance program that protects your organization as you serve your community. Nicholas/Tobin Insurance can tailor insurance coverage to help protect your hospice operation, including both standard and customized products for your physical property, and general and professional liability. You can take care of your clients with confidence, knowing your insurance program provides the protection that you need.
Consider these coverage features offered by our program:
- Mobile medical equipment is covered while away from your premises, including cell phones and laptops
- Emergency vacating expenses coverage when an inpatient facility is part of your operation
- Liability coverage for newly formed or acquired organizations
- Coverage for your entire staff, including physicians, medical directors, counselors, clergy, nurses, interns and students in training, where states allow. Otherwise, vicarious liability applies: The institution named on the policy is covered for the actions of medical professionals who, by state law, purchase their own liability insurance
- Consent to settle provisions, requiring your consent to settle professional liability claims
Along with your insurance coverage, you will receive expert loss control services at no additional charge. Our policies are backed by superior claims service and companies with financial strength. A.M. Best Company, an independent provider of insurer rating since 1899, awards a high financial strength rating to all our insurance carriers, placing them among the top standard market property casualty insurer groups.
We can provide more information about our Hospice Program, contact us today.